5.08.2007

Watering the Plants


As my parents are about to put our place here at 315 on the market in the near future, we've recently done some work on the terrace to spruce the place up some. The terrace is clearly the main selling point, so it makes sense for it to look nice.

One problem. Someone needs to water the flowers, trees, etc.

Given that I'm the only one living here right now, I've naturally taken on the task, which takes anywhere from 30-45 minutes, due to the amount of flowers and trees we've got out there right now. I have yet to talk to the plants while watering them, as my grandfather did, but if some of them don't start perking up soon, I might have to start.

Hopefully the time invested will help get the place off the market more quickly.


1 comment:

Melissa C Morris said...

welcome to the blogosphere and thanks for the link!

that terrace is begging for a large party with a bbq and cold drinks, not a real estate showing.